About Hua Hin
Hua Hin, as one of the oldest beach resort towns in Thailand, is extremely popular among both Thais and foreigners. Bangkok residents flock to Hua Hin at weekends and during holidays. Hua Hin literally means ‘stone head’.
Hua Hin is located 220 km south of Bangkok in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. The main beach is a 4 km long sandy stretch from the town center to KhaoTakiap.
The city is packed with tourists, restaurants, shops and markets day and night over weekdays and weekends; however, isolated, quiet and private beaches for relaxation are always close at hand.
Hua Hin Day Tour package highlights
Book sightseeing tours, activities and attractions
- Discover the idyllic beauty of Hua Hin, a resort town formerly frequented by the Thai royal family
- This hands-on tour will guide you through an unforgettable adventure to some of the city’s most amazing sights and attractions
- Visit the historic railway station, the Greek-style Santorini Park and enjoy a horse ride along beach – you will love every minute
- Absorb the incredible natural views, soak up the unique atmosphere and discover Hua Hin’s rich past
Private day tours to Hua Hin. Exclusive customized holidays to enjoy at leisure
FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICES BOOK NOW!!
Hua Hin day tours from Bangkok (round trip)
- 3 passengers (max.)
- 4 passengers (max.)
- 5 passengers (max.)
- 6 passengers (max.)
- 10 passengers (max.)
Hua Hin Day tours from Bangkok
The program can be modified and adjusted to suit individual requirements
Tour Highlights :
One day trip to Hua Hin. Visit Maeklong Railway Market and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Khao Luang Cave, Khao Wang, Premium Outlet, 1000 Sook Food and Farm, Santorini Park, Swiss Sheep Farm, Cha-Am ATV Park, Hua Hin Historic Train Station, Plearn wan Vintage Market, Venezia Shopping Complex, Horse Riding on the beach, and (Cicada Market or Hua Hin Night Market, *Just one choice.)
**Please note : 6 attractions (Max or less) can be selected from this list to visit during your trip (pick up at 9.00 from Bangkok with departure from Hun Hin before 19.00)
Trip Details :
- Hua Hin day tours from Bangkok offer round trips for 2 – 10 passengers
- Full day tour 09:00 to 19:00.
- Pick up time 09.00.
- Tour starts from Bangkok City or Bangkok Airport
- Tour finishes at Bangkok City or Bangkok Airport
- Departures every day
- Private tours only
9:00 : Pick up from your hotel or Bangkok Airport and transfer to Hua Hin.
HH:mm : Visit Maeklong Railway Market or Train Market
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Khao Luang Cave
- Khao Wang (Phra Nakhon Khiri Park)
- Premium Outlet Cha-am
- 1000 Sook Food and Farm
- Swiss Sheep Farm
- Santorini Park
- Cha-Am ATV Park
- The Venezia Hua Hin
- Plearn wan
- Hua Hin Railway Station
- Horse Riding on the Beach
- Cicada Market (open on Friday-Sunday only 17.30 – 23.00)
- Hua Hin Night Market (open everyday 17.30 – 23.00)
19:00 : Return from Hua Hin and transfer to Bangkok.
22:00 : Arrive in Bangkok depending on traffic.
**Please note : 6 attractions (Max or less) can be selected from this list to visit during your trip. Cicada Market or Hua Hin Night Market, Just one choice.