About Hua Hin
Hua Hin, as one of the oldest beach resort towns in Thailand, is extremely popular among both Thais and foreigners. Bangkok residents flock to Hua Hin at weekends and during holidays. Hua Hin literally means ‘stone head’.
Hua Hin is located 220 km south of Bangkok in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. The main beach is a 4 km long sandy stretch from the town center to KhaoTakiap.
The city is packed with tourists, restaurants, shops and markets day and night over weekdays and weekends; however, isolated, quiet and private beaches for relaxation are always close at hand.
Hua Hin One Day Trip package highlights
Book sightseeing tours, activities and attractions
- Enjoy private car charters in Hua Hin, a resort town formerly frequented by the Thai royal family
- Visit the historic railway station, the Greek-style Santorini Park and enjoy a horse ride along beach – you will love every minute
- Absorb the incredible natural views, soak up the unique atmosphere and discover Hua Hin’s rich past
Private one day tours in Hua Hin. Exclusive customized holidays to enjoy at leisure
FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICES BOOK NOW!!
Hua Hin City Day Tour
- 2-4 passengers (max.)
- 5-8 passengers (max.)
Hua Hin One Day Trip
The program can be modified and adjusted to suit individual requirements
Trip Highlights :
Hua Hin One day trip. Visit Hua Hin Historic Train Station, Plearn wan Vintage Market, Venezia Shopping Complex, Mrigadayavan Palace, 1000 Sook Food and Farm, Santorini Park, Swiss Sheep Farm, Premium Outlet, Horse Riding on the beach, and (Cicada Market or Hua Hin Night Market, *Just one choice.)
**Please note : Only 5 attractions can be selected from this list to visit during your trip 8 hours (Start & End at Hua Hin)
Trip Details :
- Hua Hin one day tours offer trip for 2 – 8 passengers
- One day tour 8 hrs duration.
- Pick up time 09:00–12:00, Depends on your plan.
- Tour starts and finishes at Hua Hin
- Departures every day
- Private tours only
9:00-12:00 : Pick up from your hotel in Hua Hin. (Depends on your plan.)
8 hrs duration and only 5 attractions.
- Hua Hin Railway Station
- Plearn wan
- The Venezia Hua Hin
- Swiss Sheep Farm
- Santorini Park
- 1000 Sook Food and Farm
- Mrigadayavan Palace
- Premium Outlet Cha-am
- Horse Riding on the beach
- Cicada Market (open on Friday-Sunday only 17.00 – 23.00)
- Hua Hin Night Market (open everyday 17.00 – 23.00)
**Please note : Only 5 attractions can be selected from this list to visit during your trip 8 hours. Overtime surcharge for the driver is THB300 per hour, to be paid directly to the driver in cash.
Cancelation Policy : You can cancel your booking anytime but at least 48 hours before the trip.